This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something from one of these links I will be compensated. This helps keep the free content coming. Thank you.
Hello! Welcome to the October Link Love Party, Knit Link Party #2, hosted by Marie Segares and I. Our first month was a lot of fun, now let’s keep the fun gowing. Be sure to share this link party with all your knitting friends so they can link up as well, and find new and fun knit projects around the web. Our link parties start on the first Thursday of the month, and end on the last Thursday of the month. Here are the 5 most clicked links from last month.
Seed Stitch Headband/Ear Warmer by Posh Pooch Designs: This quick and easy free knitting pattern is embellished with buttons.
Ojos de Bruja Scarf by Knitting and so on: This free knitting pattern uses short rows and works well as a scarf or shawlette.
Night and Day Cowl by Posh Pooch Designs: This striped cowl is a great unisex project.
15 Uses for Leftover Bits of Yarn by Knit Nerd Lab: This roundup posts includes patterns made with very little yarn.
Seaforth Hat in Blue Moon Colorway by Apocalypse Friday The End is Dye: This post features a beautiful slouchy hat in hand dyed yarn.
Now, let’s get this month’s link party started!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Knitting Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest knitting posts including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your knitting friends!
- Adding your link to the Knitting Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
- Sign up here for a reminder email when the Knitting Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other knitters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet your hosts:
©Copyright 2015 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
This post may contain affiliate links/ads. If you purchase something from a link in this post, I may be compensated.