This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something from one of these links I will be compensated. Thank you.
Sometimes just one is not enough!! Why make a scarf or a hat when you can make both? Why make a soap bag or a facecloth, when you can make a whole spa set? With the holidays coming up, I have a collection of pattern sets that should help you spread joy!
Here are the names and links of each pattern, along with a little something that each designer has to say about them.
1) Chloe V Puff Stitch Cowl & Chloe V Puff Stitch Slouch ~ Designed by Cre8tion Crochet
This [cowl] pattern was created to match the Chloe Slouch. This cowl, just like its matching slouch hat, is both stylish and functional. The V puff stitches give it interesting visual appeal.
2) Spa Set ~ Designed by Jessie At Home
Here it is! The complete set of Spa patterns for you. I hope they bring you lots o’ clean fun!
3) Hypnotic Heart Slouch Hat & Cowl ~ Designed by My Hobby is Crochet
This soft and light slouchy crochet hat was designed to match the Hypnotic Heart Crochet Cowl.
You can choose to make the hat in the same 3 colors used for the cowl, or you can make a stylish slouch in one color only. Using 2 colors, the pattern stitch would look different, but also beautiful.
4) Sassy Ruffle Top and Tie Back ~ Designed by Oombawka Designs
I decided to create a simple ruffle top – something cute and fun for my daughter to wear – with an added ruffle with the Boutique Sassy Fabric. I also created a tie back (headband) to go with it – something she can wear to keep her ever growing hair out of her eyes.
5) Sunshine and Shells Baby Cocoon & Hat Set ~ Designed by Beatrice Ryan Designs
Super sweet and soft, these baby cocoons will swaddle a baby perfectly! I hope you enjoy this pattern!
6) Margarita Hat and Fingerless Gloves ~ Designed by Country Willow Designs
7) Camo and Orange Hunting Beanie & Infinity Scarf Neck Warmer ~ Designed by Posh Pooch Designs
Today I am releasing the Camo Infinity Scarf Neck Warmer to match the Camo and Orange Beanie I released yesterday.
8) Crochet Baseball Hat/Baseball Bat ~ Designed by KatiDCreations
9) Key Tab Series: Slouchy Hat, Boot Cuffs, Cowl, Fingerless Gloves ~ Designed by Calleigh’s Clips & Crochet Creations
I recently found this fun stitch called the Key Tab on “The New Stitch a Day” website. I fell in love with the texture so I decided to write up some free patterns with it.
10) Winter Set: Ali Cowl, Leo Scarf, and Eli Hat ~ Designed by Jessie At Home
Last year I came up with a series of patterns that I used for most of the Holiday gifts we gave. It ended up being a series of 6 patterns: a hat, a scarf, and a cowl, each in worsted weight yarn and chunky yarn. I have listed all 6 patterns here.
If you would like to see even more sets, you can see all of mine here.
Don’t forget to check out some of the other great Round Ups that have happened in Blogland over the last week!
©Copyright 2014 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
This post may contain affiliate links/ads. If you purchase something from a link in this post, I may be compensated.