That’s right: Yarn and Wine!!! Jessie At Home and Royal Rabbit Vineyards in Parkton, Maryland are teaming up to bring you the best tasting ever! Our goal is not only a fun-filled event, but an educational event as well. By the time you leave, we want to have introduced you to many different yarns and yarn notions so that your options for your next project are even larger! Of course, we also want to introduce you to some fabulous wine as well, for this reason the tasting will only be open to those 21 years of age and older, and you will need to present your ID when you redeem your ticket. We also ask that you plan accordingly and responsibly for transportation.
Here are the details, this page will be updated as more info is available, so check back often!
The 2016 Yarn and Wine tasting will be on Saturday April 23rd, from 2 – 5 pm local (Eastern) time. Tickets can be purchased from Eventbrite, here.
- Upon arrival, attendees will take seats at tables with various yarn and yarn accessories provided by our sponsors for everyone to try. Each table should have pretty much the same things at them, so attendees will not have to switch tables.
- The wine tasting will occur at the start of the event and include 6 wines. Additional glasses of wine will be available for purchase throughout the event.
- Cheese, meats, and crackers will be provided, along with water and soda.
- There will be door prizes provided by our sponsors throughout the event. There are enough door prizes that everyone will win at least one.
- Throughout the event, attendees will be encouraged to ask questions and share tips about crochet and knit.
- There will be goodie bags of yarn, notions and coupons provided by our sponsors given to all attendees as they leave, the value of the goodie bag is higher then the cost of the ticket. Attendees will also leave with a souvenir wine glass with the Royal Rabbit Vineyard motto: Treat Yourself Royally and a coupon for another visit.
- After the event, we will send out an email to all attendees (to the address used to purchase tickets) with a reminder of the items at the event and in the goodie bags, and links to coordinating sites for the items. This way you can get your hands on the items you love the most!
- Tickets will cost $39 and can be purchased here from Eventbrite, Click Here.
- Bottles of wine will be available for purchase at a 10% discount for 1 to 5 bottles and a 15% discount on purchases of 6 or more bottles.
Thank you to our awesome sponsors!! This list will be updated each weekend to keep it as current as possible.
©Copyright 2015 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
This post may contain affiliate links/ads. If you purchase something from a link in this post, I may be compensated.