This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something from one of these links I will be compensated. This helps keep the free content coming. Thank you.
Crafty Love Link Party, a place to post your craft ideas, projects and see the same from other craft minded people
Hello! Welcome to the Octotber Crafty Love Link Party #26, hosted by Marie Segares and me. You can definitely see fall in last month’s entries. We’re starting to get more non-yarn crafts entered as well, which is awesome; keep them coming!
Be sure to share this link party with all your crafty friends so they can link up as well, and find new and fun craft projects around the web. Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafts projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too! Here are the 5 most clicked links from last month.
Super Easy Autumn Coasters by Crochet Memories: Cylinda’s free crochet pattern for pretty cotton coasters would make a great addition to the table for your next holiday meal.
Sassy Autumn Ribbed Cowl by Nana’s Crafty Home: Tonya’s free crochet pattern for a textured, buttoned cowl includes video tutorials.
Kitchen Scrubby by CAAB Crochet: Esther’s free crochet pattern for a textured scrubby is designed to be an eco-friendly replacement to your kitchen sponge.
How To Crochet a Sea Shell by Olena Huffmire Designs: Olena’s video tutorial for an amigurumi sea shell could be used as a standalone project or added to a mobile.
A Tale of a Cardigan Collar by Knit Read Pray: Laura shares her process for modifying the collar of a premium knitted cardigan pattern.
Now, let’s get this month’s link party started!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafts posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern, tutorial, or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Craft Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet your hosts:
©Copyright 2017 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns, charts, photos and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.