Crafty Love Link Party, a place to post your craft ideas projects patterns and technics, hosted by Jessie Rayot, & Marie Segares
Hello! Welcome to the December Crafty Love Link Party #28, hosted by Marie Segares and me. There were so many lovely fall and winter projects in last month’s link party. I love watching the projects change with the seasons.
Be sure to share this link party with all your crafty friends so they can link up as well, and find new and fun craft projects around the web. Every month, the Crafty Love Link Party will open up on the first Thursday at 1:00 a.m. Eastern and close on the last Thursday at 11:55 p.m. Eastern. Share your latest crafts projects, patterns, tutorials, tips, and WIPS, and be sure to stop by and leave comments on other projects, too! Here are the 5 most clicked links from last month.
Misty Morning Triangle Scarf Shawlette by Nana’s Crafty Home: Tonya’s free crochet pattern has great textures and is finished with a pom pom edging.
Simple Vintage Blanket by The Purple Poncho: Carolyn’s free crochet pattern has combines a classic stitch pattern with a cozy, super bulky yarn.
Granny Square Angel Ornament by Posh Pooch Designs: This free crochet pattern by Sara includes a video tutorial and progress photos.
Autumn Chill Wrap Shawl by Posh Pooch Designs: Sara’s free crochet pattern for an openwork shawl includes a video tutorial.
Granny Filet Square Afghan by Maria’s Blue Crayon: Maria’s free crochet pattern for a blanket is made in one piece so there’s no joining.
Now, let’s get this month’s link party started!
Check out all of the projects that have been featured here, plus some of the party favorites on our Crafty Love Link Party Pinterest Board!
- Link up your latest crafts posts – including works in progress, free patterns, tips and tutorials – and stop by to visit the other pages linked up.
- Don’t link to shops or giveaways. Feel free to link to a blog post about it if you have a pattern, tutorial, or project for sale.
- Link to your individual blog post, Instagram picture, or Ravelry project page, not to your main blog or profile.
- Visit your favorites and leave comments. Next month, we’ll feature the posts that had the most clicks!
- Have fun and spread the word to your crafty friends!
- Adding your link to the Crafty Love Link Party grants the hosts permission to share your posts and pictures via social media, on our blogs, and in future link party posts and collages.
- Links are displayed in random order.
Sign up here for a reminder email when the Craft Love Link Party goes live each month.
Don’t forget to visit the other crafters who have linked up! We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!
Meet your hosts:
©Copyright 2017 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns, charts, photos and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.