This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something from one of these links I will be compensated. Thank you.
There are so many uses for triangles in crochet. Shawls, bunting, head kerchiefs, afghans, even parts of clothing. Today I have collected some crochet patterns that use triangles for you to enjoy!
Here are the names and links of each pattern, along with a little something that each designer has to say about them.
1) In Love With Color Throw ~ designed by Jessie Rayot for Red Heart
This crazy, colorful throw is full of many shapes, including triangles.
2) Sari Shawl FREE Pattern ~ designed by KT and the Squid
3) Crochet Pattern for Dog Bandana Collar ~ Designed by Posh Pooch Designs
Rosie loves her New Bandana.
4) Crochet Silver Glam Shawl ~ designed by Maz Kwok
5) Perfect Party Pennant Garland ~ designed by Moogly
It’s time to celebrate! Whether your parting planning includes a birthday, holiday, or National Crochet Month, a custom crochet pennant garland is a great way to set the scene!
6) Dawn Treble Mesh Shawl ~ designed by AG Handmades
Light and lacy but at the same time substantial enough to keep you warm on a cooler evening, with the option to turn a collar down or up and button it up at the front.
7) Saffron Sweet Shawl ~ designed by Cre8tion Crochet
The Saffron Sweet Shawl is perfect for cooler summer days and warmer fall nights and everywhere in between. It is open and airy yet not too lightweight that it doesn’t provide some warmth.
8) Color Me Happy Kerchief ~ designed by Jessie At Home
The Color Me Happy Kerchief is a great way to keep your hair back in a stylish and happy way. It also makes a great neck scarf, or make it much larger and create a stylish shawl.
9) Crochet Flower Bud Granny Octagon Afghan ~ designed by Dearest Debi
Don’t forget to check out some of the other great Round Ups that have happened in Blogland over the last week!
Or, if you would like a kit that includes a pattern and all the yarn you need all together, try this!
©Copyright 2015 Jessie Rayot / Jessie At Home All my videos, patterns and posts are my own work. Do not copy them in any way. If you want to share this information with someone, share the link to this post. If you want to share on your own blog / website, then you may use the first photo in this post and link back to this post. You may not give away printed copies of this post. Thank you.
This post may contain affiliate links/ads. If you purchase something from a link in this post, I may be compensated.